Elite Kids Coaching
Our forest leaders are trained to level 3 forest school practitioners with many years of experience working in education. They hold certificates in safeguarding, food hygiene, first aid and have enhanced DBS clearance.
Our forest team are passionate about the forest school ethos and are committed to inspire the next generation. They understand the challenges faced by children today and the focus is upon child-led learning in a positive environment to encourage resilience, empathy, confidence-building and teamwork, whilst learning about nature and the environment we live in.
Sessions are delivered from our scheme which can be based upon a current topic of theme or linked to the national curriculum if required. We provide evidence of learning with each school through a newsletter produced each term.
Elite Kids Coaching and Forest Schools
Helping each child find their individual skill
Key Government Evaluation Findings
The evaluation suggests Forest Schools make a difference in the following ways:
- Confidence: children had the freedom, time and space to learn and demonstrate independence
- Social skills: children gained increased awareness of the consequences of their actions on peers through team activities such as sharing tools and participating in play
- Communication: language development was prompted by the children’s sensory experiences
- Motivation: the woodland tended to fascinate the children and they developed a keenness to participate and the ability to concentrate over longer periods of time
- Physical skills: these improvements were characterised by the development of physical stamina and gross and fine motor skills
- Knowledge and understanding: the children developed an interest in the natural surroundings and respect for the environment.
As a parent, I was extremely happy and confident that my child is safe and there having lots of fun. My son is also looking forward to the next camp day. Fantastic members of staff looked after my child very well.
Our Relationship with Elite has Been Fantastic
Our relationship with Elite has been fantastic. They are really confident, professional coaches who are able to teach a wide variety of sports and activities that meet the needs of our school.
Our Daughter Really Enjoyed It
Our daughter really enjoyed it and we were happy with the care she received and all the activities she got to do.
We Could Not Have Found a Better Company than Elite Kids Coaching
As a school that needs an outside agency to cover PPA, we could not have found a better company than Elite Kids Coaching, the children have loved all the different activities from dance to sport to forest schools, Elite has been exceptional.
My Son Had a Brilliant Time
My son had a brilliant time, he came home a couple of times asking if he could go some extra days. It was brilliant after being off school for so long.
The Importance of Having an Active, Healthy Lifestyle
For me as Head Teacher, I love to see the children enjoying their PE sessions, learning about the importance of having an active, healthy lifestyle, not just as a child, but into adulthood. So many of our children thrive on the thrill of sport, the adrenaline, the competitiveness it brings and representing the school in competitions – this for me is what Ryan and Elite Kids Coaching provide for my school.
Fun, interesting, well run.